This LibGuide has been created to guide the Muckleneuk Branch library clients on some of the most important library services and resources available to support teaching, learning and research, whether new or existing clients in Unisa library.
The Muckleneuk Branch is located in the Main library at Pretoria campus at the Samuel Pauw building, University of South Africa, Preller street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria.
Not sure where to begin?
Visit the Information Desk on level 3 for guidance, access to computers and any Library query that you may have
Borrow and return Library materials at the Lending Desk on level 3. You may also use the Self-Service machine to borrow or return the Library materials.
Your feedback is very important in improving on this LibGuide.
You are welcome to report any broken links or missing web pages to the Branch Librarians so that they can be fixed. Feel free to make any suggestions to this guide.
Use our interactive floor map to navigate to library materials, collections and find the location of your book by shelf number and more
- Muckleneuk library consists of 8 floors.
- Study carrels and library materials are located on levels 5-8
- Printed journals and photocopiers are located on level 4
- Audio-visual and Research Commons are located on level 4
- Lending and Information desks are located on level 3, which is the client entrance and exit of the library
- Little used books and old journals are located on level 1 - Compactus section with restricted access