The Kindle reader app puts over 1.5 million books at your fingertips. It is an app for every reader, whether you’re a book reader, magazine reader, or newspaper reader — and you don’t need to own a Kindle to use it. Choose from over a million Kindle books from the Kindle Store, or enjoy popular magazines and newspapers, such as The Economist, The Spectator, The Guardian and The Daily Mail, all with high-resolution colour images.
Adobe Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing and interacting with PDF documents across various platforms and devices. Install the Reader mobile app to work with PDF documents on your Android tablet or phone. Easily access, manage and share a wide variety of PDF types. Use with Adobe Document Services to convert and export PDF files.
Adobe Reader allows you to do the following:
• Quickly open PDF documents from your email, the web, or any app that supports "Share"
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations and drawing markups
• Contextual text searching using snippets
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
Supports epub (non-DRM), fb2, doc, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, prc, mobi (non-DRM), pml formats.