Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Unisa Library understands that researchers need assistance when performing research and thus they offer a huge range of support services and tools to help both academics and students be effective researchers. Consider this LibGuide to be a one stop support network for the whole of Unisa's research community.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact your relevant Personal Librarian.
Personal librarians are responsible for:
- assistance with research needs;
- training in the use of the subject databases;
- support in setting up alerting services;
- partnering with academics in the structuring of study material;
- gathering subject-specific input for collection development
- developing partnerships with academics, researchers and graduate students