Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Using the Unisa Library’s homepage to compile a literature list can be an overwhelming experience. Many resources are available and it is important to know what is appropriate for your research needs.
This training material will ensure that you:
- Have a broad overview of the resources the library has to offer
- Develop browse and search skills to ensure that you use the databases effectively
- Find relevant material on your topic
- Obtain your identified material
- Use RefWorks or Mendeley to build a personal database and be able to use it to create in-text citations and a bibliography in your preferred referencing style
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in your research.